The auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner and it is true that all the sisters must be planning to get the unique and the most beautiful rakhi for their brothers. On Raksha Bandhan, rakhi is tied to the brother’s hand as a ‘raksha sutra’ and ‘bandhan’ refers to the eternal bond of a sister and a brother. This day is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm in different parts of India with house makers preparing different delicious cuisines, relatives bringing in sweets, sisters all set with the unique rakhi and brothers ready to give their sisters a gift in return.
Today, you can easily buy rakhis on many onine stores, as the options of such stores on the internet is just countless today. However, you must note that all these online stores are authentic. You might land up with a store that asks for cash on delivery and then doesn’t deliver the ordered products. This way, you can fall in the trap of a fraud company. Thus, it is important to reach the company that has a name in the market, is popular and holds good customer reviews. Reviews can actually help in knowing about the quality of goods and services of that online store. If you find any negative review stating that product received was not up to the mark or in a damaged condition and was not received totally, then you should never consider choosing that particular online store and must not order your rakhi products from there.
Discussed below are some of the rakhi options for you. You can go through them and choose the one that you think your brother would like.
Interesting Rakhi Ideas
- Personalized rakhis- How about adding a personal touch to your rakhi this Raksha Bandhan? These days, online stores are offering a variety of personalized rakhis wherein you can get the name of your brother engraved or printed on the rakhi. Also, you can get rakhis consisting of letters of your brother’s name while choosing a photograph rakhi with your brother’s picture on it would also be just perfect. To make it more interesting, you can pair up your rakhi with a key charm of the style that your brother likes.
- Rakhis with an auspicious touch- If you wish to tie a rakhi that has an auspicious touch then you should look out for the ones with the moli designs. You can easily find rakhis that are made with red-yellow colored moli with a little design or a brooch on the top. It is known that when you tie a moli around your wrist, you get the power to ward off the negative energies and only good comes your way. So, to let your brother captivate all the positive vibes, you should opt for a rakhi with an auspicious touch.
- Rakhi bracelet- The rakhi bracelets are today trending like never before. These rakhis look stylish and yet carry that touch of siblings’ love. The good part about these rakhis is that they can be worn with any attire and on any occasion. Unlike traditional rakhi that are worn on the very day of Raksha Bandhan only, these bracelets are cool enough to be worn even to the parties and get-togethers.
- Rakhi combos- The best way to surprise your brother is by gifting him a rakhi combo. These combos usually have a rakhi and a small gift. The gift might contain a perfume, waist belt, tie, pocket square, pen etc. You can choose the combo according to the taste and like of your brother. Different stores offer different types of combos, so you can browse through their varieties and select the one you prefer the most.
- Durable rakhis- You should try to choose a rakhi that is not just fancy but also is durable. A durable rakhi can be worn even days after the day of Raksha Bandhan. Usually these rakhis are more towards the sober look rather than a fancy one. They are meant to last longer.
Thus, what are you waiting for? Get on with the most authentic site to buy special rakhi for your brother and make the day of Raksha Bandhan even more special for him and for yourself. Happy Raksha Bandhan!